Monday, September 16, 2013

September, halfway over...

The days are long but the years are short...

So true!  Although most days, I feel like even the days are too short! 

I was blessed with a week of vacation last week while my nanny families enjoyed a week in Hawaii.  I was able to pick Lucy up from school each day instead of sending her to after-school care.  Heaven! 
Lucy was able to be in the "walker" line with her best friends Londyn and Isabella


I also got to eat lunch with her at school this week and attend back-to-school night.  I tackled chores such as painting our half-bath and cleaning the oven, so it was a productive week!  I also held a garage sale over the weekend.  Whew!

Lucy also enjoyed Grandparents Day Lunch with her Nena and Poppy...
Her friend Mia is sitting across the table from her

No comments: