Thursday morning was Thanksgiving! I started it off with another walk down the seawall...
 |
| a pic from the end of a jetty--the waters were calm this morning! |
 |
| Still cold! |
|
 |
| I returned to the house to start cooking for Thanksgiving, only to manage to damage the electrical element on the stove! Fortunately Uncle Joe was there to provide a temporary fix... |
|
 |
| Opa carving the turkey |
|
 |
| The Thanksgiving feast...mmm... |
|
 |
| Opa received his 65th birthday memory book during the meal |
 |
| After the meal, the kids curled up on Oma and Opa's bed to watch a movie |
It was a great meal! DH and I headed out for a bit afterwards to go for a drive and check out the island. We found a few good fishing spots and just enjoyed each others company.
When we returned, the kids were roasting weiners and marshmallows for dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment