Sunday, August 5, 2012

Misc. Sunday

Today was a laid-back sort of day where the only outing planned was church.  Lucy sang VBS songs with the other kids at the front of church and we had an inspirational childrens message. 


I apologize for the blurry pic--I was taking one from my cell.  Lucy is the one in the flowered dress at the front since Mama is too cheap to buy a VBS shirt.  :)

My sweet angel likes to leave me notes, post-its, etc. with love messages all over the house.  Last night she plastered the upstairs hallway with post-its.  Here is one that she left for me:


"Mom, Thank you for loving me.  Love, Lucy"

She is also obsessed with "Fly Guy":

 http://www.teddarnoldbooks.com/

I originally got the book from the library for Evan but Lucy liked it so much  and now Evan is into Disney Princess books.  Go figure.  


She might be an illustrator when she grows up!



No comments: