Friday, November 9, 2012

1st cavity

Lucy had her 1st cavity filled this week.  I guess all the Halloween candy/inadequate tooth brushing has started taking it's toll!

She did well!  She was a little nervous and the worst part was having her mouth propped open, but she came out just fine.  We went in at 8am and were out by 8:30, but I still kept her home from school for the day.  I had shops at both Freddy's and McDonald's, which was a nice reward for her!


They numbed the left side of her face, which resulted in some drooling.  It went away after a few hours. 

Another random pic from this week--Evan and Caitlin and Lucy invented a broom-riding game.  I love it when everyone gets along!!!
And two pics that were sent to me this week from the Fall Fair a few weeks ago...me and my sweet daughter!



No comments: