Where has this summer gone? School is only a week away! I wanted to post a few pictures of what we have been up to.
I took all 5 kids to music class last week. It's really geared towards preschoolers so the older two were bored at times.
 |
| the babies were getting restless at the end |
|
But I am still glad that we got to go!
This is our typical lunch--"feeding time at the zoo"
 |
| Mac n cheese! |
|
I usually have the older 3 sitting at the counter where I can dole out the food. Once they are started I sit on the floor with the two babies and feed them their bottles at the same time. I usually get to eat after my herd is fed. :)
Last Friday, I got off of work a few hours early and joined my sister and family for an afternoon of swimming at Lake Pflugerville. It was HOT and fun!
 |
| Lucy's favorite thing to do here is make sand castles |
|
 |
| Gorgeous! | |
The next day we celebrated our friend Violet's 5th birthday. They hosted a party at Kiddie Acres!
 |
| Lucy picked the yellow airplane to ride |
 |
| And the yellow boat |
 |
| DH taking a video of us on the ferris wheel |
 |
| So happy! |
 |
| Yes, I climbed in the rickety ferris wheel with her. Wheeeee! |
 |
| Go, horsie, go! |
 |
| Yellow is her favorite color! |
 |
| Lucy atop the dejected horse |
|
And one random picture of her playing with one of our friendly chickens!
 |
| Taking the hen for a swing! |
|
And finally, happy anniversary to us! Hard to believe it's been 15 years since our wedding. What a blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment