Tuesday, November 5, 2013

October catch-up

I've been a bad blogger lately--wanting to post but too busy to sit down!  I don't want to miss all of our fun happenings and want to document them before I forget them!

We were blessed to have two little friends have birthday parties on the same day.  We managed to go to both of them!

Malcolm turned 1:


He's such a sweet little boy!
Lucy playing with some of her good buddies

As the party was in San Marcos, I decided to show Lucy where I went to college and where I lived.  She seemed shocked that you can go to school WITHOUT your parents being there.  :)
1st dorm!

1st apartment!
We headed home and went to Marina's 2nd birthday party at Chick-fil-A.  It was a super party!
The cow made an appearance
Me and silly
Lucy super-squeezing sweet Savannah (say that 5 times fast)
And a side note--our annual flu shots
she gets braver every year!
We spent a lovely weekend in Houston--FINALLY got to see D&S's new house!  We were celebrating Opa's 65th birthday and went to the children's museum in Houston. 
A quick pic before school

the water exhibit

Lucy and her daddy at the ATM...heh heh

Two dapper young men

Tons-of-fun construction exhibit

We made a bridge!

Sweet Oma/Opa moment

More fun at the water exhibit!
Daddy n' his li'l pumpkin'

My pumpkin'
Later that evening--Lucy trying to keep Noah from blowing out Opa's candle!
And the 3 grands before church the next morning!

No comments: