Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Field Day and Memorial Day

Friday marked an annual tradition at Lucy's elementary school--Field Day!

She wasn't feeling well when I sent her to school but she seemed okay and didn't want to miss the festivities.  You can see in the pictures that she looks peaked...

group of girls

class pic with Mrs. Garza

congo line

Lucy and one of her BFF's Elizabeth

The girls in the class

bouncy house

jump rope

parachute

Mrs. Garza and the boys

Mrs. Garza and the girls
Londyn let Lucy rest on her while they waited for a bathroom break

sweet friends

beach volleyball
Class waving goodbye
After a few activities, it became apparent that Lucy needed to be home resting.  I checked her out early and we spent the next 4 days at home, recovering and getting better!  I took her to the doctor who diagnosed her with enterovirus.  She was feeling better today but still needed a lot of rest.  Better than two days ago!
103 fever and vomiting...no fun!


3 more days until summer!

It was this weekend 2 years ago that she had the same illness!

No comments: