Saturday, January 10, 2015

last Christmas party

We had a fun Christmas/New Years gathering on the first weekend of the year.  Sarah and Dallas came up on New Years Eve and we left the kids with Oma and Opa while we headed to the Millers for a little get-together.  We ate, played cards, watched the ball drop and enjoyed time as 3 couples instead of parents to a collective group of 8 kids.  :)
Midnight!

Happy times!
The next day, I held a little party for nephew #2...hard to believe he's 11!
Lucy  made a sign for him

kids together

They wanted to play Minecraft multi-player...they all fit nicely on the stairs

We enjoyed hot dogs, spaghetti, black eyed peas, cabbage, bread, pineapple, etc.
I guess he was intimidated by all the candles!
Blowing them out!
It was a fun little party!  The day after, we had our group gathering at Oma and Opa's house.
Oma and Uncle Rich

Grandkid toes!

pretty girl

Debbie and Heidi

Deep in conversation

the group, enjoying the winter sunshine

Family group shot

The guys watching the football game

kids playing Twister

Lucy and Heidi running with the wheelbarrow

Noah, in a box

One more of Oma and Rich

Opening gifts!

Rachel and Shannon

Sky Sophia

Susan and Debbie
Wonderful gathering, as always! 

And one quick pic that I forgot to add...I gave Lucy a hair trim!
Goldilocks!  Or as DH says, Lucylocks...

No comments: