Oh my sweet angel. She is obsessed with water and being "nocturnaled". She was nocturnal even in utero.
Tonight I was finishing painting our master bath and I kept hearing her get up and going to her bathroom to get cups of water. I thought I should investigate but being paint-covered made me delay the adventure. Once I finally checked up on her, I found her cardboard "100 day" project box filled with water! She said "Mom, I just wanted to do an "experience" (experiment). I reminded her that it was fine but only downstairs (off of the carpet!). I carried the leaky creation to the sink just in time for it to break apart over the drain. She will be a scientist some day!
I went to observe her in her classroom today since her VI (Mrs. Hopkins) was going to be there. I watched her write the date during interactive writing/calendar time in front of the class and interact with her bilingual partners (Bryan and Chloe). Mrs. Barnes said she is reading at end of 1st grade/beginning of 2nd grade level!
No comments:
Post a Comment