Tuesday, September 18, 2012

flu shots and kitty google

I was ahead of the game this year and got appointments at the flu clinic the first week they were open!  (you know, instead of waiting until December)

Lucy impressed me!  This was the first year I didn't have to hold her down.  The nurse was fantastic and wouldn't let her look at the needle.  We had the option of flu mist, but I have found it to be an even worse option for both of us in the past.  Lucy held back her tears until we got to the parking lot, but even then it wasn't too bad.  Nothing a little ice cream and a marshmallow couldn't take care of.  :) 

Proudly showing our Snoopy band-aids


And on a random note, Jellybean (aka Bacon!) has learned how to Google. 

*sigh*  I need to remember to close my laptop when he's around.  Next thing you know, he'll be looking up kitty porn. 


No comments: