Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Being an astronaut isn't easy...

My super-creative kidlet came up with the idea to make an astronaut helmet out of a discarded tissue box (after making a double-elf bed out of an egg carton top...and a lizard play scape out of a toilet paper roll).  It was a smaller box, perfect for two of the smaller heads in our house today:


Both "little heads" tolerated it for a while!  I'm pretty sure if you look up "dejected" in the dictionary, you will see this picture of Jellybean.  :)  He is SO tolerant of nearly everything Lucy throws his way. 

I picked a ton of spinach from the garden today and sauteed it in a pan, then topped it with brie.  YUM!
Lucy tried some along with her casserole and asked for bread to help "wash it down".  :)  I told her I didn't like spinach until I was bigger, either.  Now I can barely keep from eating the whole pan!

She picked a fruit pop for dessert and automatically went outside to her "comfy spot"--Jellybean's kitty condo:

And a few random pics from our life
One of our 4 lizards--they change daily from green to brown
The little blue pool is making an appearance daily!  I thought for sure she would be too big this year, but I guess not!

Lucy made this "cross area" at her CD area, with a plaque and two crosses.  We stared a daily prayer journal today as well, where she can write her prayers and concerns to God and have it be just between her and God. 

No comments: