Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Palm Sunday

Sunday marked a blessed time of the year--the start to Holy Week!

Lucy was invited to sing in the kids choir with the adult choir.  She had been practicing their part of "Hosanna" all week long. 
She looks like an angel
Pastor delivered an amazing childrens message, as usual
Lucy received a special blessing at the communion rail
After church, I took my nephews and Lucy to an egg hunt at a nearby church (we've been attending the egg hunt for years now) and since it was ages 0-18, I took the boys as well. 
enjoying the free hot dogs

SOOO ready to start
This is the last year they will be in the same division
GO! 
Doing what he does best...running...
All in all, it was a great afternoon.  Nephew #1 won $5 and a box of sour patch kids.  It was fun that they are still young enough to enjoy these kinds of things together. 

And since I didn't get to post last week, here is Nephew #2 and Lucy dying Easter eggs
It matches his blue eyes

Two scientists, working hard...

No comments: