Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Nephew #3 birthday

Happy 6th Birthday, Noah! 
The "N" was accidentally a "M", so she made tally marks to make it blend in.  :)  They are both officially the same age until June! 

It's only Wednesday, but it's already been a jam-packed week. 

On Sunday, I got some good lumber from freecycle and sawed up some of it to make a 2nd raised garden bed.  I had nephew #2 over to help and he gladly took over the task of sawing the lumber.



We also had the neighbor kids stop by.  I love that everyone wants to be at our house!


Monday was President's Day, so I worked a full day and hosted playgroup with our friends.  Here are 5 out of 7 kids
Lucy was trying to be a "snaggle-tooth" like Jellybean
Which leads us to the next day...her 7th lost tooth! 
I love, love, love that toothy smile!  She tucked her tooth into her tooth fairy pillow with a note, declaring that she has lost more teeth than anyone in her classroom.  I believe it!  *sniff*  My baby is getting so big.  A friend in her class informed her that tooth fairy is just parents, but she said she still thinks it's the tooth fairy, since she has a picture and everything.  :) 

Speaking of pictures, tonight during our devotion, we learned that we can turn to God whether it is day or night.  I told her if she wakes up at night she can pray even then.  She said she had a dream that she woke up scared from and that she didn't want to tell me about it because it was too scary to remember.  Then she said "It was probably a Fiction dream".  It's comforting to know God is with us even during our Fiction Dreams! 

One last picture...her rekindled love of Play-Doh!

No comments: