Sunday marked Lucy's actual birthday AND it was Father's Day. She told me that I need to be nice to both her and daddy that day. :)
I did my usual decorating of our dining room table
 |
| I made "7"-shaped pancakes |
We drove to Redeemer for church and then had a easy-going lunch and gathering afterwards.
 |
| Lucy and Noah dancing |
|
After lunch, we slathered on the sunscreen and went swimming at the neighborhood pool
 |
| Opa and Lucy, being silly |
 |
| Noah's impressive flip |
 |
| Lucy floating on her back |
 |
| Pretty Sarah |
 |
| Sweet Sophia |
 |
| Underwater Lucy! |
|
We said our goodbyes and then I took Lucy and Brownie to be dropped off with Nena and Poppy for the week.
 |
| Lucy's birth moment, 2013 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment