Saturday, June 1, 2013

Last day of 1st Grade!

What a phenomenal year it has been!  We were blessed with an amazing teacher, and the dynamic of kids in the classroom really made a difference. 
A comparison...
She is much more confident than she was at the beginning of the year.  We will SO miss Mr. G. but will visit when she starts 2nd grade in the fall! 

I volunteered to do a craft (paint-chip bookmarks) with the students during the class party, so this was my view of the party
Mr. G had to dash to do car-rider pick up after school let out so I didn't get a final picture...so Lucy and Pooka the Panda took a picture instead...
On our way home...
Lucy sure likes pushing baby Chelsea around!  I reminded her that her daddy was 7 when he finally got a sister, but she said "I really like being the only child".  :) 

Her report card:
Yay, Lucy!

I also took Chelsea to see nephew #1's 5th grade graduation that morning...*sniff*...
**double sniff** Hello, middle school!

No comments: