We enjoyed a great service on Palm Sunday! Lucy helped her cousins with passing out bulletins/palm branches
And enjoyed the palm processional
After church, nephew #2 came home with us and I snapped a picture of them in front of our Indian Hawthorn bush--just gorgeous now with it's pink blooms (and bees busy making honey!)
Can you tell it was cold outside? :)
Next, we headed to a nearby church for an egg hunt. Lucy's bus driver attends there and invited us to go!
They were able to be in the same age division (1st-4th grade) and got a good amount of eggs!
This is the only egg hunt that I know of that allows adults to hunt in their own division. I collected as many as I could and ended up with a prize egg--I got $10 cash! Yay, the winning streak continues!
It was a wonderful ministry to the community, and I enjoyed the fellowship. They also had free hot dogs, cotton candy, face painting, etc.
We went home and dyed eggs
And lastly, Lucy made a "quilt" using red electrical tape and Kleenex. The kid is always creating!
No comments:
Post a Comment