Friday, May 24, 2013

Field Day 2013

Today I had the privilege of volunteering for Field Day!  I picked the power-pull (tug of war) station this time.  I had the advantage of getting to see most of Lucy's classmates throughout the morning. 

Amira, Lucy, Melanie and Andrea

Andrea and Amira

Londyn and Elizabeth

Ethan and Bryan A.

Lucy's bus-mates Ethan and Sean

Bus-mate Griffin

Jalyse and Ana Sofia

Jonathan M., Colin, Brian M.

Jonhatan R. and Christian

Our 5th grade neighbor, Mary (striking a pose!)

Mia and Maia

Lucy doing the basketball dribble

Lucy fell down a few times during the tug o' war

Self-portrait

group hug with Melanie and Amira

Lucy's buddy, Melanie
She had sore hands after doing the rope pull!

Doing the suit-up relay

All-wet Lucy!  They did some sponge-relay to music before having buckets of water dumped on them





1 comment:

DLUX 247 said...

Field Day is the best! You look so big Lucy- I can't believe you'll be 7 next month!