He now resides with the lizards in their cage. :)
Lucy brings him inside often to "play" with him, so I had her make a diaper for Mr. Tinkle Pants
We had a great weekend. She wanted to go to the Dollar Store and buy a set of grow capsules that she heard about from a friend. So I had her count out her own money and figure out the sales tax, and her first transaction went well!
I took her to a nearby park by the creek that we haven't been to yet. She wanted to feed the ducks and geese and I wanted to look for dewberries. I found one!
We found some happy ducks to feed
They were by the waterfall
Then we saw several geese coming in for food
These guys were aggressive! We fed them some bread when one came up and attacked me! I ended up kicking into the water and then leaving quickly with Lucy. I don't normally harm animals until my own Lucy-goosey is threatened.
*sigh* At least we made it out unharmed.
We spent the afternoon chillin' in the back yard. Lucy wanted to fill up her baby pool and splash around with Boffur. He's a good swimmer!
No comments:
Post a Comment