I had an errand to run in Austin today, so I declared today to be another "Day of Adventure" (Lucy's favorite). We dropped off paperwork for our latest round of re-fi, and then headed to a nearby "neighborhood" (free) pool in Austin. This pool was awesome! There were 2-3 people in the pool with us at any given time during the 2 hours we were there (constructed in the 1970's) and Lucy's swimming classes are really paying off. She can swim underwater for 10 seconds now!
We ate lunch under the little pavilion and then headed to the local Chevy dealer to see if a key could be made for my sweet ride ('89 Celebrity). They couldn't do it for such a used key/old car, and I headed to a local Mom n' Pop locksmith and got a working key made!
This evening we spent some time in the back yard, with Lucy doing experiments with food-colored water and sand. I got rid of the sand box a few years back because the gritty stuff on the porch was driving me nuts. I put a small sand box back under the oak tree (well away from the porch) this weekend, only to have her manage to drag the stuff back to where we walk. *sigh* LOVE her!
Yes, those are "sand balls" on our back window, along with her spraying off the porch. At least she takes care of her own mess!
No comments:
Post a Comment